- An efficient and fast technique for all four strokes– freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly,
- A extraordinary method for learning to swim– gentle, fear-less, injury-free, effective, You learn to swim with superior skill, faster.
- A revolutionary way to teach swimming, Unlike traditional swim programs TI instruction is based on a deeper understanding of how the brain and body work together to learn complex skills and master them. To learn about what is involved in becoming a certified TI Coach you may want to read this page.
- An objectively measured form of deep practice for swimmers dedicated to continual improvement, who are aiming for optimal performance and satisfaction, and
- A whole philosophy for training and living, such as the ‘doh’ practiced in martial arts.
** ** **